Monday, February 15, 2010

The Olympic Flame

Here are some up-close-and-personal shots of the Cauldron, which, so happens to be right outside of my office.  Bonus!!!


here are a few shots taken before Mr Gretzky graced us with his presence:


while we were waiting, I decided to give it a head start:
it worked!
everyone cheered as we watched the fireworks:
they were shot off from a barge in the water.  great view!
excitement was everywhere!  there were tons of reporters and media:
what a night!


up next, some pictures shot during the day:



Bill Page and I:


some high res shots for your desktop (click to enlarge):
under the hood:


I was able to shoot these at around 6:00am.  I had the whole place to myself!







and some more high-res for you:



I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  come back soon!

-Sean