Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hopped the Pond

Hello, Friends!
I arrived in London a couple of days ago and the adventure has already begun. Once again, I am working every day at the International Broadcast Center (IBC) with my wonderful Olympic Family. It's been great to see all the familiar faces and meet the new ones with lots of handshakes but many more hugs :)

I haven't had the chance to do much exploring at this point as I've been focused primarily with learning the IBC setup, becoming orientated, and reuniting with friends and colleagues. I will, however, leave you with a lovely image I captured from the upper deck of the Media Bus on the way to work this morning.

I thank you once again for joining me on this exciting journey and I will update you with news and pictures as often as possible.

Cheers!

Sean

No comments: